The Incredible Shrinking Thief
Approx. pages: 10
- First in a series. Zidane and the rest of the group thought they seen the last of the Black Waltzes as they defeated all of the ones they faced. After the death of Black Waltz No.3, Thorn and Zorn began to panic. The two of them sneak back to Alexandria Castle to restore a failed Black Waltz cause of it’s magic. Throne and Zorn power up the failed Black Waltz with even more stronger magic and gave it the number 4. Throne and Zorn ordered Black Waltz No.4 to find and bring back Princess Garnet and to kill anyone who get in his way. As Zidane and the others took one step into the Qu’s Marsh, they run into Black Waltz No.4. Black Waltz No.4 cast an spell that is unknown to Vivi and Garnet, onto Zidane. Nothing seem to be happening to Zidane and the party was able to beat Black Waltz No.4 up. As the group carry on walking, After a few days, the group began to notice that Zidane was smaller then he used to be. They all think that the Black Waltz No.4 might have something to do about it. So now the group got a new mission, to go and find Black Waltz No.4 and restore Zidane before it’s too late. Completed September 22, 2006.
Approx. pages: 10
- Second in a series. Rufus, the President of Shinra was in his office when he came in contact with a creature known as Darkness, after that no one saw him again. The people think that he was kidnapped and have started a rescue party for the President. Meanwhile out on an open field, Cloud and the others were setting up camp for the night. Tifa claims to have seen a man in the shadows before she went to bed. After midnight, the nightmare begins as Cloud begins to see things a lot bigger then before. Only Cloud & Tifa can save everyone from this nightmare by facing their fears from the man that Tifa saw in the shadows. Completed October 13, 2006.
Approx. pages: 11
- Third in a series. Tidus been having strange dreams lately and because of that, he couldn’t focus in battle. He was badly wounded from a battle in the Calm Lands and was thought that was going to die. They rushed Tidus to a nearby inn and tried their best to save him. All hopes were lost when Yuna’s white magic didn’t work on him. Lulu discovers an old book that was in her room. She found out about a potion that will cure any wound. She goes off and tells the others. As the sun raised apart from Yuna who kept Tidus company till the others come back with the potion. As they returned, things start to downhill. Completed November 3, 2006.
A Sorceress's Little Knight
Approx. pages: 9
- Fourth in a series. Squall had just saved Rinoa from floating out into deep space. The two survivors mysterious ended up in a spaceship known as Ragnarok. They found out that the ship is filled with aliens. As they killed the last alien another one appeared and was proven to be is a lot tougher then the ones they defeated. They tried there best to beat it but they just couldn’t. As they escaped from it, Squall began to notices that things are getting bigger, even Rinoa. How will Squall and Rinoa get out of this one? Completed November 17, 2006.
When Final Fantasies Collide
Approx. pages: 23
- Fifth and final story in a series. What is going on in the Final Fantasy worlds? Zidane, Cloud, Tidus and Squall have been shrunken and then kidnapped. Their female partners also get kidnapped with them. The Villains get possessed and contain the power of the Darkness. Armies of monsters attacking the ones that are left. Can the heroines save their shrunken heroes? What is the Darkness's plan for its prizes and who is the Darkness? So many questions, so little time. You have to read it if you want to know the answers. Completed January 27, 2007.
Approx. pages: 7
- Ever since a GameShark code known only as "Direct Affection" found its way into the minds of Final Fantasy 7 fans, players have been disappearing as quick as they can enter the code. These people are actually transported to a small village named Jainson, which is actually located within the grass skirts of the home of Aeris and Tifa. Because of this phenomenon, every citizen of the village, insiders and outsiders, are less than a tenth of an inch tall. Therefore, they can be easily crushed if the two girls were to wonder out into the flower fields. In this story, see how two avid game players, Ian and Elliot, cope with their new lives in Jainson. Completed January 10, 2001.
(Moogle of Death)
Approx. pages: 8
- Tidus, Yuna, and Rikku are each on a quest to reach the mysterious Temple of Furnus. They are all searching for what is rumored to be the most powerful machina on the planet. When the three take off in different directions through the temple, Tidus stops at a corridor that warns him to turn back. Naturally, he ignores this and is blasted by some powerful energy beam. When Tidus regains consciousness, he finds himself shrunken down in size! Small enough that Yuna and Rikku can't even see him. What fate awaits our hero? Completed July 10, 2004.
My Little Angel
Approx. pages: 50
- Our brave heroes have just arrived in Wutai for the first time. Though the materia thief seems to be their prime concern, Cloud and Tifa may have other things on their minds. This may not sound like much of a teaser, but trust me, it's what's on the inside that counts. Completed February 13, 2005.
Mysterious Spell: Yuna's Discovery
Approx. pages: 7
- Takes place in a "break-time" point of FFX. (Tidus is around, but nothing important in the normal FFX story is happening.) Yuna is worried that she will be a liability if the even Final Aeon is somehow defeated by Sin. Looking for a solution, Yuna discovers a random spell lying on the ground. The spell gives her the newfound power of, you guessed it, growth... Completed December 31, 2003.
Approx. pages: 11
- After completing the puzzles on Holy Mount Gagazet, Yuna and her party discover a hidden chamber. Despite what was labeled, it seemed that all it does is give the summoner and their partner dizziness and sleepiness. Or does it? When Yuna and Rikku wake up the next morning as full-fledged giantesses, the party has no choice to continue on. But when the girls are angered and decide to take it out on the stronghold of Yevon, Bevelle, they jump into action, using any and all means to stop them from enslaving the planet! Completed August 11, 2006.
Slumber Party Playtime
(Arias87; some ideas by Final7Darkness)
Approx. pages: 38
- Eiko is going to spend part of the summer in Alexandria, and alongside Garnet and Beatrix, decided to throw a slumber party in order to celebrate her first day there. However, after hearing Eiko telling a story of how she minimized a boy on another party, Garnet has an idea of how to make the night more fun. She gathers Zidane, Vivi and Steiner, and promptly shrinks them with Mini, intending to use them as toys for her and her friends in the sleepover. Will the tiny thief, mage and knight survive a whole night of games with three giant girls? Completed July 9, 2016.
Steiner's Sudden Shrink
Approx. pages: 7
- After leaving ispen castle with news on how to get to terra, the team heads to treno to rest and re-stock before going after the element shrines. but when zidane spends all of the supply money on gambling, he and steiner tell a lie to keep dagger happy. Soon they find a nice ring to make it up to her but when steiner brings about the wrath of the spirit within it, he and zidane will soon see things from a different point of view! Last modified July 19, 2011.
Teasing the Octopus
Approx. pages: 8
- One year after Kefka's fall, the world is slowly beginning to recover. The Returners who helped destroy Kefka are also making an effort to restore the world back to what it was before the Light of Judgment was cast over it. Meanwhile, back at the Colosseum, Ultros is beginning to realize that crowds aren't coming in as big as they used to, and with such a huge debt to pay off they're going to need something new to bring in people. Luckily, his good pal Mr. Chupon has found the answer in the form of an old metal crown. Completed March 26, 2010.
To Be Skilled
Approx. pages: 73
- It takes a certain kind of skill to survive in a world with giants after being shrunk down thanks to a spell gone the wrong way. And that's just what Seifer has to deal with when Xu has to reverse a GTS spell done onto her. Really, there's all kinds of things happening with your favorite FF8 characters. So much... a teaser simply won't do. You'll have to read it to find out what happens! Completed April 29, 2005.
To Save the Planet
Approx. pages: 88
- Time is running out for our heroes. With Aeris gone and Meteor fast approaching the Planet is in dire peril. Holy is the last chance for anyone but is it all that it's cracked up to be? Completed March 31, 2005.
Approx. pages: 20
- This story picks up shortly after where My Little Angel left off. Aeris has gone out in search of her destiny while Cloud gets used to his new, smaller height. But while Cloud and friends search for their friend, Aeris suddenly has dreams about her past memories with Shinra. Each of the dreams play the same, except that Aeris's fantasizing about being a giantess come to life. The dreams get more and more intense as time goes along, and Aeris soon has to escape from an offer she can't refuse... Completed March 6, 2005.
Approx. pages: 6
- Outside of Wutai, Cid and Yuffie were walking around the fields searching for scattered materia. Luckily, Yuffie finds a materia and tests it on a nearby monster. And to her surprise, the materia manages to shrink the monster to tiny size! After she defeats the monster, she decides to see if the materia will work on Cid... Completed March 6, 2005.