30 Foot Honey Woman
Approx. pages: 18
- After many months since Roll's accident with the growth ray, Dr. Light's lab has been fully rebuilt. Honey Woman finds a strange looking goo that makes her grow to 30 feet tall! After quickly finding out about this, Dr. Light gives her the job of protecting the town from any type of crime. Soon after, Dr. Wily is up to his old tricks again, will he finally manage to get a giantess of his own to play with? Or will he get stomped on!? Completed October 5, 2013.
Attack on GiantessWoman
Approx. pages: 27
- AD 20XX. The robots known as "MegaMan and Roll" were enjoying their peaceful days without any giantess growth madness. Then one day, the robot known as "GiantessWoman", was finally repaired after the match with QuakeWoman, who went on a rampage and the Earth fell in total chaos. Dr. Light quickly realized that mad scientist, Dr. Wily, was behind this nefarious deed but he didn't know what to do. MegaMan, not being able to even touch the goliath of a robot, couldn't defeat her alone. Roll, having a strong sense of justice, volunteered to use an experimental "growth bracelet". Roll shattered GiantessWoman's destruction and world peace has been retained so far... but history repeats itself. While outside one day, MegaMan hears the sound of people screaming... Completed August 31, 2015.
Approx. pages: 9
- Splash Woman goes for a swim on the beach, but while diving underwater, she inhales nuclear waste which causes her to grow uncontrollably. She now seeks out help for a way to shrink down and also clean up the waste so nobody will be harmed. Meanwhile, Dr. Wily is hatching a plan to dump even more hazardous waste into the ocean while Giantess Woman is still under repairs. Will Splash Woman save the beach, or will Dr. Wily succeed in poisoning the water supply!? Completed May 17, 2014.
(Twilight Prince and Brother_Zero)
Approx. pages: 42
- After Zero had defeated Phantom in Cyberspace and acquired the Ultimate Boots, he found that Phantom had also left a Cyber-Elf behind. His scans indicated that the Cyber-Elf was unidenified, so he decided to keep it and show it to Ciel. Ciel decided to run some scans on the Cyber-Elf herself, and Zero left her to her research to get some rest. As Ciel scans the Cyber-Elf, she wishes that there would be some way she could help Zero in his missions instead of always staying on the sidelines. As she is thinking this, the Cyber-Elf begins to glow, and Ciel is about to find out firsthand what powers this Cyber-Elf contains... Completed April 13, 2007.
Approx. pages: 16
- With Dr. Wily not attempting to cast any evil for the day, it gives Mega Man the opportunity to take a much-needed break. Unfortunately, he gets criticized by his sister, Roll, for being too lazy to help with her chores. Mega Man still believes he deserves that break, and after a shopping trip gone wrong, the two seperate from sight. With Roll by herself, Wily sees her as the perfect bait for his latest plan. So he sends his robots out to capture Roll while he prepares his lab for a big surprise. For Mega Man, it'll be a BIG surprise for sure. Completed February 5, 2003.
Approx. pages: 14
Era: Classic (cartoon series)
- It's a glorious day for Mega Man because he's about to have a Hyper Drive installed in his system by Dr. Light. Hyper Drives are the good scientist's newest invention, turning any ordinary robot into a weapon and muscle-bound fighting machine that would make the Incredible Hulk jealous. After the test goes well, Roll is anxious to have her own Hyper Drive, still in development, permanently installed in her system. When the Hyper Drive is used inside Roll's body, it works a little too well judging by the fact that she's bigger than Dr. Light's entire lab... Completed February 10, 2006.
(The Wind Chaser and C-102)
Approx. pages: 5
- The Repliforce has invited X and Zero to test out their newest invention, the Molecule Multiplicator X. Whoever is blasted with the device's beam is enlarged to such a size that defeating Mavericks would be as easy as crushing bugs. But before the two Maverick Hunters can be blasted by the beam, they are distracted by Sigma's sudden appearance. They manage to keep the machine out of his evil hands, but not until Iris is accidentally blasted by the device, enlarging her to a solid 100 feet tall. Rather than complain over the situation, Iris agrees to assist the Hunters in their ongoing battle with the Mavericks as the battle for world peace continues. Of course, Sigma has ideas of his own for the giant Iris... Completed March 27, 2004.
One Big Comet
Approx. pages: 13
- CometWoman returns home from a space trip, and is informed about her new sister. However, upon meeting GiantessWoman, she completely disapproves of her presence, and becomes jealous of her. She has hatched a plan to go back in space, and absorb some space radiation that will cause her to grow to an enourmous size to compete. Completed August 2, 2014.
Approx. pages: 4
Era: Classic (cartoon series)
- On a job to steal Dr. Light's Shrink Ray, an act of stupidity turns Protoman into the size of a mini-figure. Being the only Wilybot caught, the now tiny Protoman is at the mercy of Roll... and is in for a world of pain. Completed May 24, 2015; uploaded September 4, 2015.
Approx. pages: 21
- After a growth ray accident, Roll grows up to 400 feet tall and ends up destroying the labratory in the process! Now having to deal with a giant sister, MegaMan is also having to deal with tourists who keep bothering the giant Roll. Meanwhile, Dr. Wily discovers this and now he wants her for himself! So now MegaMan has yet another problem on his hands, luckly his "big" sister is happy to help. Will Dr. Wily manage to reprogram Roll and wreck havoc across the world!? Completed August 31, 2013.
Roll's Power Trip
(Cubed Cinder and Ramsus; idea by gamdann)
Approx. pages: 16
Era: Battle Network
- On a dark and stormy night, Mayl is working hard on her homework when her PET gets zapped by some heavy lightning. Rather than the device being fried to a crisp, Mayl's program, Roll.exe, gets transported into the real world! Roll is surprised to see herself living and breathing in the human world alongside Mayl, but the young girl wants to find a way to return Roll to the PET. Roll, however, refuses to comply and instead becomes fed up with having to constantly serve Mayl day in and day out. She ends up using her digital powers to shrink her own owner down to tiny size! Just what does Roll have planned for her new slave now that the tables have turned? Completed June 23, 2006.
Russia's Tallest Lady
Approx. pages: 8
- Based on "Tallest Girl in Russia", this story is a complete reimagining of Kalinka's size tragedy. Dr. Cossack, being a low skilled chemist, unknowingly creates a fluid that will cause a human's body to grow uncontrollably when attempting to rebrand Dr. Light's energy-cans. Meanwhile when Dr. Wily notices Kalinka's terrifying size, he decides to finally fire with something new... Last modified November 3, 2017.
Tallest Girl in Russia
Approx. pages: 36
- Dr. Cossack is working on a new and improved version of an E-Tank for experiments. Unfortunately though, Kalinka mistakes the experimental liquid for her soda she left on the same lab table. Dr. Cossack comes back to test this and realizes that he poured soda onto his robot masters and Kalinka drank his chemical. The next morning though, Kalinka notices something is wrong. She notices everything looks a bit... smaller... Completed February 8, 2014.
The Mining Accident
Approx. pages: 14
Era: Classic (Archie Comics)
- QuakeWoman is mining when she uncovers a glowing gem, however over time it makes her grow in size. Now Dr. Wily wants to get a hold of the gems! Now it's up to MegaMan and QuakeWoman to find a way to fix this problem while also trying to stop GiantessWoman from getting those crystals! Completed July 12, 2014.
Approx. pages: 25
- While digging through a cavern, Tron & a few Servbots find a Reaverbot known as the T.A.T. or the Titan Absorber Terror. The Reaverbot manages to snag Tron, and the Servbots run away in fear. When Tron wakes up she sees herself outside the cavern. However, her perspective of the world is now from a much higher view than usual. Completed March 8, 2014.
Approx. pages: 9
- Since GiantessWoman hasn't been seen in awhile, the Light family relaxes. But it doesn't go so well when they hear screaming outside of their windows. Roll decides that she must take it upon herself that it's her turn to fight this menace of the Earth. Completed January 3, 2015.